Terms and Conditions of FCRC Membership:
This is a free, lifetime membership, and in submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read and understand the FCRC Rules of Incorporation 2018, (as adopted 6th August 2018 at the Annual General Meeting and registered 11th September 2018 with the Department of Justice (Tasmania) - Office of Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading).
FCRC Members can resign at any time by submitting their resignation in writing to:
Female Convicts Research Centre
PO Box 550
South Hobart, TAS, 7004
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following terms and conditions apply to FCRC Members when using the FCRC website and/or the Female Convicts in Van Diemen's Land database.
- You will provide us with your first name and last name on your Membership application. Initials will not be accepted.
- You will not share your given account name and password with anyone else.
- You will not attempt to export data from the database, unless given permission to do so by the Female Convicts Research Committee Inc..
- You will not attempt to corrupt any of the data in the database.
- Volunteers and FCRC Members acknowledge that any works created by them on behalf of Female Convicts Research Centre Inc. become copyright of Female Convicts Research Centre Inc., unless a prior agreement is reached in writing.
The Female Convicts Research Centre Inc., will occasionally send you emails that may or may not be relevant to you. We make every endeavour to keep these emails to a minimum however, if you do not wish to receive these emails you will find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails, and you are able to unsubscribe at any time on the Update Email Subscription page here. FCRC reserves the right to contact you by email regarding your account administration.
Once your registration has been approved, please familiarise yourself with the FAQs page in the Researchers Menu Area.